There are lots of reasons artists benefit from this contest!
With over $100,000 in prizes and awards, artists can win from $500 to $25,000. In addition, artists will have exposure to more than a million visitors on the ARABELLA Canadian Landscape contest web site.
But just being a part of an exciting unique Canadian National contest offers many more benefits to artists:
- The sum of the whole is greater than the parts. The national scope of the contests will exhibit art depicting every region of Canada, coast to coast to coast with numerous visuals, videos, blogs being publicised with social sharing;
- Exposure for artists & their works of art on the Artist HUB web site, which will include their bio, passion for Canadian landscape, artistic medium, contact information, and a representative sample of their work;
- Participating artists have the right to publish information of their participation in the Contest in any media context, (as long as such activity does not misrepresent the actual nature of participation in the Contest or its outcome);
- Some artists will be profiled and published in the “Artist to Collect” section of an upcoming issue of ARABELLA magazine, published quarterly;
- Top artists will be featured in the Arabella Canadian Landscape hard cover book published after the contest;
- Finalists will have the option of participating in a tour of the national collection;
- Finalists will have the option of submitting their work as part of the final auction.
Spread the Word!
If you know of other landscape artists, please spread the word so they can join the contest! Send them to: www.arabellacanadianlandscape.com.